Immediate help is available during university work hours:
- This way to report bugs in WebLion products.
We offer documentation on all aspects of Plone, including planning, hosting, migration, configuration, development, and managing content.
Training and Professional Development
We provide the following training for our partners and the Plone community:
- Penn State's Plone Users' Group (PUG), a mix of presentations and one-to-one tutoring and troubleshooting. See our events, for more PUG information.
- Free online support service via a dedicated IRC channel and our documentation wiki.
- Intensive, several-day workshops run by external trainers. Costs are shared between attendees and usually are well under $1,000 per person.
- Plone Symposium East provides a rich and cost-effective experience to interact with and learn from the Plone community. Held at Penn State, the event includes talks, training, and sprints and is intended for decision makers, developers, integrators, website administrators, and content owners. One of the event's major themes is Plone in education.
- WebLion also provides and hosts a number of other informal and formal seminars, such as the UIE User Experience Series.
- The is highly collaborative and provides extensive documentation, support, and training opportunities.
- The PloneEdu community focuses on Plone in education.