Working together to better leverage Plone.
Are you working on a Plone-related project that could serve education?
If you're developing (or improving) a Plone product, reworking your institution's Web presence using Plone, consulting for clients using Plone, training users, helping to define a use case, contributing to documentation, or collaborating on other Plone-related projects, please tell us what you're doing! Share a case study, talk to us on IRC, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
List of Collaborative Projects
- The creation, import, maintenance, and export of bibliographies.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Integration with common services and systems handling customer, sales, and marketing data.
- CV Management
- Data, relationships, and integrations for Curriculum Vitae / Resume management.
- Documentation & Training Materials
- The WebLion site provides how-tos, best practices, use cases, training, and other information on installing, running and integrating, developing for, and managing content on Plone.
- Facility / Resource / Lab Information Management
- Management of resources in facilities and laboratories, and knowledge generated from their use.
- People Directory Management
- Management of content about people, including faculty, staff, students, employees, etc.
- Plone Buildout for Education
- An installer package which includes the most useful plug-ins for Plone in K-12 and higher education
- Product Quality Assessment & Promotion
- Education-context evaluations of Plone products against real-world needs.
- Research Project Websites Survey
- This survey aims to identify needs of project Principal Investigators, researchers, and staff when they maintain a website to support a research project.